Wednesday, October 28, 2009

40 minute things.

This week I've been running 40 minutes. I am definitely ready to walk by the end of it, but every time I can feel myself getting more used to it. It takes me no time at all to catch my breath and calm down after I run these days.

I've been wondering how I'm going to go about running when I get up to like an hour +. I'm already pressed for time in the morning just running 40 minutes, much less like an hour and a half. I guess I will just have to start getting up earlier!

So, me and Claire are running a 5k in 2 and 1/2 weeks! I'm not sure how I will go about it. I'm thinking about just running at my nice slow training pace and finishing in 35 minutes or so. Because I really don't want to hurt myself! It would be such a setback. Plus, I have exercise induced asthma, and I'm afraid that I might trigger it if I push myself too hard.

Hopefully it won't rain anymore this week! Yesterday morning I woke up ready to run...and then looked outside. Boo.

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment