Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Glorious Massage.

So this morning I ran for 30 minutes and it was cold but good...my calves are sore though!

And on to the way more interesting and better part.

My Massage.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH it was so good! Last semester I went to this seminar on stress at my school, and there was a raffle for a free massage at a ritzy hotel. And I won it! I've been saving it, though, and I went today. I had her focus on my back/shoulders as well as my calves since they are sore. It was amazing. She slathered oil all over me and got to work. Now I'm trying to figure out how I can fit a $60 massage in to my budget as often as possible, because it was really really nice. See, because school is stressful but also I have really bad circulation in my hands and feet, and massages are supposed to help that. So I mean, its necessary. Right? Right.

Ugh. So good!

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment