Thursday, October 22, 2009

No run today :(

So yesterday I almost didn't run in the morning because I was feeling puny, but I laid back down for about 25 minutes and got back up motivated! so I got my 35 minutes in yesterday. But today I had to get up at 6:30 and be somewhere at 8:00 a.m. So running was not really an option. So I guess today makes my second rest day of the week. To make matters worse, I stopped at mcdonald's for lunch because it was the first place I saw, and I had to drive a ways to get to school. Soooo I had some chicken nuggets and a few fries and like 3 bites of their nasty pumpkin pie. Every year I think it will be good, but it never is! I don't get it. Anyways. McDonaldss = queasy stomach. But tonight Claire made some pasta and a salad for dinner, so that seems to have helped!

Tomorrow I'll do 35 again, and see how it feels before I decide my workouts for the weekend.

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment