Friday, September 25, 2009

3 miles down!

So today, I feel very accomplished because...my goal was to run 3 miles and i DID! I went with the treadmill today, which I'm starting to like better but don't want to like it better. I ran at 6mph for the first two miles, and then on the third mile i toggled between 5mph and 6mph, and my total time was 31:45, which is ok with me!

Tomorrow is Saturday...haven't decided what I want to do to make my workout extra hard. Maybe some sprints. I want to exercise for an hour, at least.

Here's another exciting thing I did today: made goal charts for me and claire! I made it on powerpoint, and I don't really know how to attach it to a blog post or else I would put it up here to show. Maybe once I figure it out you can see.

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment