Sunday, September 13, 2009

1 down...12 to go!

Today I made it all the way around the loop (~1.3 miles)! And then I went and did some sprint intervals too, because its the weekend and I have time. My legs are beginning to feel it, too!

Tonight I'm going to attempt to make spaghetti and meatballs...the sauce is premade but I'm using this recipe to make the meatballs (except with ground turkey instead of ground chicken). Hopefully they will turn out really well and be tasty and healthy! I'm using sauce from Trader Joe's (i love that place) that is just "Tomato Basil Marinara" sauce. I might pick up some diced tomatoes to make the sauce chunky...I like chunky sauce :)

Thats all for today! Claire will probably let you know how the spaghetti turns out later tonight!

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment