Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates

So this morning I did pretty good, about 1.5 around the loop! Tomorrow hopefully I'll go 1.75 and then two laps by saturday! woot!

I ate a looot of food today I feel like. Tonight I made stroganoff hamburger helper + mashed potatoes + cinnamon apples, and it was all really very tasty, but woah, i ate a lot of it. Unlike Claire's 2-year-old, who I was babysitting, and who ate....a few pieces of apple. Maybe I should take some tips from him??

I talked to one of my friends who is a marathon/half runner, asking her for some tips, and it was enlightening. She gave me some good tips like:
-Stick to a training plan
-Check out Runner's World magazine's website
-Eat/drink the same thing on race day as you do everyday

I can't wait until I can actually run and run and run without getting tired!

Love,
Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment